Roc - Cyborg Index du Forum
Roc - Cyborg Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Ali G In Da^Ho-use

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Roc - Cyborg Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xenyaode

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ali G In Da^Ho-use Répondre en citant

Ali G In Da House > bit.ly/1Zgzwr5

10cf746e54
View Check in DETAILS Full Cast and Crew Release Dates Official Sites Box Office/Business Company Credits Filming Locations Technical Specs Literature STORYLINE Taglines Plot Summary Synopsis Plot Keywords Parents Guide RELATED ITEMS NewsDesk External Sites OPINION Awards FAQ User Reviews User Ratings External Reviews Metacritic Reviews Message Board PHOTO & VIDEO Photo Gallery Trailers and Videos DID YOU KNOW? Trivia Goofs Crazy Credits Quotes Alternate Versions Connections Soundtracks 6.2/10 68,220 135 user 53 critic Rate This Ali G Indahouse(2002) R 1h 25min Comedy 2 May 2002 (Netherlands) Ali G unwittingly becomes a pawn in the evil Chancellor's plot to overthrow the Prime Minister of Great Britain. He goes on to warn about having sex in the back row of the cinema (other people's semen on the seats) and to suggest that our enjoyment will be enhanced by lighting a spliff. I have the film on my phone and occasionally play parts of these first thirty minutes when I need a good laugh. Seeing the highly naive and thick Ali G trying to strike a conversation with a real politician about current affairs only for him to lower the tone and go off on completely random filthy tangent is what its all about. Full Review… January 23, 2003 Harry Guerin RTE Interactive (Ireland) Frankly, it's pretty stupid. Watch Ali G Indahouse Online IMDB Rating: 6.0/10 from 48,288 votes Release: 2002 / Ali G Indahouse Genre: Comedy Director: Mark Mylod Stars: Sacha Baron Cohen, Emilio Rivera, Gina La Piana Synopsis: Ali G unwittingly becomes a pawn in the evil Chancellor's plot to overthrow the Prime Minister of Great Britain. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Review this title See all 135 user reviews Message Boards Recent Posts 'I used to be a girl and wear Nicks.' HomelessKev I need a SONG !!! stevemaster-1 Chain reaction with the safe scene Ben-Regicide Rhona Mitra eightysixpcf I hate this movie, why cant i stop watching it? hooosierdadboys I watched this movie after drinking 4 four lokos. It promises laughs even if you haven't seen Ali G on tv before (like me) and it keeps its promise. Sign up with Facebook or sign up with email Already have an account? Log in here .

Certified Fresh Movies and TV shows are Certified Fresh with a steady Tomatometer of 75% or higher after a set amount of reviews (80 for wide-release movies, 40 for limited-release movies, 20 for TV shows), including 5 reviews from Top Critics. v t e Films directed by Mark Mylod Ali G Indahouse (2002) The Big White (2005) What's Your Number? (2011) . Login Show HTML View more styles User Polls Who would you Love Actually? Funniest Sacha Baron Cohen Character! Movie/TV Character Inspired Baby Names Disaster Follows Them Everywhere Fictional Characters on Twitter Face-Off: Borat vs Bruno vs The Dictator See more polls Photos 29 photos 78 news articles Learn more People who liked this also liked. 83% Deadpool 82% The Revenant 75% The Hateful Eight 24% Zoolander 2 61% Joy 15% Ride Along 2 61% Concussion 17% The 5th Wave 12% Gods Of Egypt 91% The Witch 42% Pride and Prejudice and Zombies View All New On DVD This Week 53% Triple 9 62% Race View All New TV Episodes Tonight 100% Roots: Miniseries 100% Archer: Season 7 97% Orphan Black: Season 4 70% Inside Amy Schumer: Season 4 43% Game of Silence: Season 1 View All Most Popular TV on RT 100% Roots: Miniseries 92% Preacher: Season 1 50% Bloodline: Season 2 92% Game of Thrones: Season 6 No Score Yet Peaky Blinders: Series 3 92% The Night Manager: Miniseries View All Certified Fresh TV 99% The Americans: Season 4 100% Catastrophe: Series 2 82% The Detour: Season 1 100% Full Frontal With Samantha Bee: Season 1 92% Game of Thrones: Season 6 81% The Girlfriend Experience: Season 1 86% House of Cards: Season 4 93% Lady Dynamite: Season 1 92% The Night Manager: Miniseries 97% Orphan Black: Season 4 98% Outlander: Season 2 View All PLAY TRAILER Ali G Indahouse (2004) Ali G Indahouse (2004) All Critics Top Critics TOMATOMETER 56% Average Rating: 5.2/10 Reviews Counted: 16 Fresh: 9 Rotten: 7 Critics Consensus: No consensus yet. See full summary Stars: Sacha Baron Cohen, Steve Ellington, T.N.T. Director: David Silverman Stars: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright 0 Next Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002) Action Comedy Crime 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.2/10 X Upon learning that his father has been kidnapped, Austin Powers must travel to 1975 and defeat the aptly named villain Goldmember - who is working with Dr. He goes on to warn us about having sex in the back row of the cinema (other people's semen on the seats) and to suggest that our enjoyment will be enhanced by lighting a spliff". Internet Movie Database.

the librarian: the curse of thethe leftovers s01e10suburgatory season 1 completeI Dont Wanna Talkhilary duff the duffled zeppelin diamentthe young and prodigious t.s. spivetthe bridge s02e11 x264the dark knight returns 2013 partthe doors film

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Roc - Cyborg Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR4 created by revaz for LDA-creation